Saturday 1 August 2009

Back blogging

So much has happened since I've been back from Senegal - see the three month blog at http://www.abenekarantaa.blogspot.com/ - that I've decided to come back to blogging to keep a record of the experience of setting up and running a charity.

I'll try to do a catch up now of the last few weeks and from now on blog regularly.

We're fundraising to reach our target budget for our first 12 months, from October 09 to August 2010. And we're getting organised in preparation for the year ahead.

I'm in London for the summer - what summer those of you reading from the UK will ask! And I'm going back to Senegal to implement the programme and facilitate to projects in 2 months time - the end of September. In the meantime there's lots to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment