Thursday 13 August 2009

Logo on the way and funding bid coming along

Holrick Rodgers, our pro bono marketing man and Olwyn Rutter (joining us from across the pond in Canada) are getting to work on a new logo for Abene Karantaa. Working on the brief from Holrick has really focused me mind as to where we are going and the image we should portray; as well as who we should target. A good experience. It's an exciting project and I can't wait to see what both teams come up with.

A rap on the knuckles for me this morning for not cc-ing Rachel in to the emails that have put Holrick and Olwyn in touch. Three heads will hopefully be even better than two!

Rachel is putting up an advert of our imminent fundraiser garage sale (on Sunday 16th - see www.abenekarantaa.org/garagesale on Facebook as we speak. And on Gumtree too. She'll be helping me manage the swathes of supporters eager to support us in exchange for a silk cushion or coffee table book.

I'm working hard this morning on putting together a funding bid for a trust that I hope will be supporting us in the future and playing a key part in the success of the projects. Following my meeting with the Chief Executive of Beatbullying on Tuesday, I am incorporating lots of good points she raised.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment