Tuesday 11 August 2009

Really good meeting last night

We had a great trustees meetings last night. Thank you to the Indigo Hotel, Paddington for giving us a nice table in their brasserie. Indeed it was a nice and quiet space for us.

We had so much to catch up on at the meeting and covered all the latest fundraising and operational plans, taking decisions and having good discussions. The trustees got to meet Hawa Touray my new colleague in Senegal on the ground. Hawa will be facilitating the English for Children and Adult Literacy in English projects with me. It was a great opportunity for them to meet each other for the first time.

I'm on my way out the house now to catch a bus up to Crystal Palace and meet Emma-Jane Cross, Chief Executive of children's charity Beatbullying, for her advice on starting out. I've got lots of questions for her and hope to get the benefit of her experience founding Beatbullying.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment